The patented CloudTec system has been engineered to offer zero gravity foam so the Cloudflyer from On weighs less than 300 grams, making it ultra light but still stable enough to give you the support that you require. A V-molded heel cup and memory foam offer a more snug as well as stable feel and the central channel and curved rocker in the outsole promote complete flexibility of your foot. The wider surface gives more stable stance for a safer stride and it has extra cushioning for added comfort when you’re tackling longer distances. Even the lacing system is designed to give more support to your foot. ‘Clouds’ in the rearfoot help to reduce the risk of inward rotation and promote a more natural transition.
- Flexibility and Security : An adaptive V-molded heel cap and memory foam combine for a snug and stable heel feel.
- Plush tongue and the star lacing system provide an ideal combination of flexibility and security, distributing pressure evenly.
- Twelve wider Cloud elements provide a larger surface area underfoot for added stability
- Zero-Gravity Foam cushions while keeping weight low
- The Clouds are configured to reduce inward rotation on landing and combine with the internal Speedboard™ allow for stable, natural transitions every stride.
- Heel-toe offset: 7mm | 028 in
You can “Try On” any pair of On shoes for 30 days and, if you don’t love them, return them without problem. (Delivery and returns are on us). If you do decide you’ve found your new favorite running shoe, just keep them past the 30 days and they’re yours. Simple.