The Salomon Supercross Men’s Trail Shoe is designed and built to run in all the wild places you like to go. From local parks to rugged terrains the Supercross will give you superb grip thanks to the aggressive lugs of Contagrip TD for maximum traction. The EnergyCell EVA foam offers shock absorption with every stride while SensiFit™ cradles the foot around the midsole for a more secure fit and feel. The upper is made from fabrics that are highly durable to resist tearing and the stitch-free construction will give a smoother, glove-like fit.
- Contagrip TD – For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- EnergyCell – A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Quicklace™ – Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Chevron lugs – Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Ripstop fabric – Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Protective toecap – A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ – SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded upper – Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- OrthoLite diecut – Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.